8.08.2003

My roommate wants to meet me on sunday! I am so excited! I love to go to target and I usually go with my sister but since I will be gone I needed someone else to go with but she likes going to target too!!! When I go, I walk all around and I smell shampoos and dig through the clearance bin and all sorts of things and when Im with someone it really enhances my target experience so Im looking forward to that. My uncle from florida is in town and this is the last weekend for a long time that our family is going to be together. I am going to college, and my aunt, uncle, and 3 cousins are all moving to romania on monday to do missionary work there for 3 years. I dont think I could ever do that. Im flipping out about going to mankato! Romania??? Id be a complete and utter mess. They arent even coming back for christmas. things will never be the same. When they come back i will be 21!! I just cant even imagine doing what they are doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home