I love the feeling of having the house to myself...not that it happens that often...but its such a rush to know that you can do ANYTHING and it wont bother anyone else, and nobody will tell you to stop. I love it when my mom goes out of town. That, on the other hand, happens every weekend...but I still love it. There is an amazing feeling of freedom and responsibility and for 2 days, I am the boss. A couple years ago it was funny, when someones parents went out of town and left one of my friends alone, I couldnt believe it...it seemed so incredible and scary and strange that they would actually allow this to happen. Gradually more and more parents started taking weekends away and eventually it happened to me too. I wonder if you can still feel the way I feel when my mom is gone for the weekend when you live on your own. Once I move into my own apartment (for good, not just a dorm when I will come back frequently) I wonder if I will ever get that excited about being in charge...about having the place to myself.
CANNED LEMONADE
Some of it can be good, but you have to make sure you aren't drinking the carbonated kind because that stuff is real garbage.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home