I always thought that during the last few days of high school everyone would be revealing their secret crushes and stuff like that...I personally thought that I would reveal mine, but I ended up going out with my huge crush the summer before junior year. I didnt really have any others...and nobody revealed themself to me...I mean, I didnt really expect it to happen, but it was something I had been fantasizing about since about 5th grade. Now I feel like I have a chance to kinda do that with my friend who I sorta have a crush on, but I dont know if Im crushing on him just because hes my friend or because I really like him, but...since I'm leaving I figure its a good time to like, give him a little kiss goodbye or tell him how much I'll miss him or something like that. But then I get mad because you cant count on moments like that to be able to tell someone how you feel about them...you just need to do it. But I am a total coward plus Im scared that if I tell him that I like him that he wont want to be my friend anymore or that things will get really really wierd because I cant really tell if he likes me or not and if I ruined our friendship I would never forgive myself. But, if you dont want something bad enough to risk losing it, you dont want it badly enough. It's just that I dont know how badly I want this. If I do this, and it doesnt work out, he will probably stop seeing me as being "one of the guys" and things might never be the same.....GRRRR
CANNED LEMONADE
Some of it can be good, but you have to make sure you aren't drinking the carbonated kind because that stuff is real garbage.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home