8.01.2003

So I was supposed to go to the dermotologist today to decide if I should go on accutane or not...and I totally forgot. I woke up like 10 minutes before I was supposed to be there so I didnt have time to shower or anything so my hair is totally standing on end and I look really disgusting, but good news! I am not going to use accutane because my other treatment is working ok. Its not some miracle treatment though...I'm on THREE medications for ACNE! How sad is that! I used to be on four but one of them was making me majorly depressed. Ugh. I hate acne. People are always talking about how gross their face is and they are asking me how to get rid of pimples...when they have like two tiny specks on their face. Heres a tip to those of you with good skin...DO NOT OFFER ADVICE TO YOUR FRIENDS WITH ACNE!!! Dont say shit like "oh, I just wash my face a lot" or, "why dont you try...(fill in with the name of some over the counter product that most acne clad people have tried at least twice and had it fail)" Hey! I wash my face! I've tried the products! Do you really think that if clean and clear worked really well for me I'd still have this problem? Anyway...
So I'm moving to Mankato in 19 days and I am totally shitting my pants. I am reasonably excited but I am soooooo scared. I have been talking to my roommate on email and as far as I can tell, we are just not clicking. I dont know, I know its hard to tell when I havent even heard her voice yet, but I just havent gotten that feeling that hey, I'm really going to like this girl. She must think I never shut up. Its weird, most of my friends think that I am really talkative but I'm not! I never ever know what to say and I'm actually really really quiet! I just hate awkward silences so much that I fill them up anyway possible! And to me, almost any silence is an awkward one. I like to make people laugh when I talk to them too. Its hard for me to say something if I dont think someone is going to laugh at it. Its stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home