7.24.2003

I think the idea of "passing time" is what pushed me into a depression. Over the past few weeks since school has let out, I have had little to nothing to do each and every day. This makes for a lot of "time to pass" So then I'm pondering the idea of death and it lasting forever...which I have pondered casually in the past but I never really got into it, i usually have to start thinking about something out so i dont freak out...but now, i have nothing to do and thus i have very little else to think about. anyway...so then im thinking about FOREVER and how much time that really is, and i think a standardized idea of forever is like 2000 years...but its really not...its forever. do you know how much time that is to pass? what if you have nothing to do when you are dead? what are you supposed to do then? so im thinking wow...i really do NOT want to die...but think about it-if we are dead forever and have all that time to pass...then the time we spend alive is, in comparison, extremely insignificant...so really, we are all dead already...the time we spend here is so incredibly small that it just doesnt even matter! good thing for me though my depression was also triggered by a couple other things...one being a medication that i have stopped taking...but still, i cant get these thoughts out of my head! arg! these sort of thoughts really dont fuel much motivation, know what i mean?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home