8.01.2003

I think its hard for me to have male friends because I consider all of them as "an option", you know? Like, I dont know if I really would want to date some of my guy friends, but the possibility is there, and I just cant for the life of me get over that. It's happened with pretty much every guy friend I have ever had...its not like I have a huge huge crush on them or anything like that, but I dont think I would object to going out with any of them. I was reading "The Rules" the other day and they say you are supposed to keep your friends and your love interests completely seperate, but that is so hard to do! What better way is there to spend time with someone and get to know them better than to be their friend! I love being one of the guys but sometimes I just want to jump on them. I have to think to myself, do I like this person because I am actually attracted to them, and they could be "the one" ("The Rules" words, not mine), or just because they are here and they are a guy and I might as well? I wouldnt just all of the sudden try to kiss any of my girl friends, so why should I with a guy friend? Probably because I'm bored and I havent kissed anyone in OVER TWO YEARS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home