Today my phone beeped but I was way too busy...I made time anyway. But seriously...how many times do we have to sit and actually WATCH a movie together before something happens?! Well...at least I have a friend to sit and watch movies with...thats more than some people can say huh? I cant decide if I should try to contact my ex-stepsister...I havent seen her in years but I would like to. I feel like because I am going to college, I am dying and need to tie up all my loose ends. Im obviously not dying. My mom says Im acting as if its the end of the world...but honestly....it sorta is...its the end of MY world...the world I have known for years and years.
CANNED LEMONADE
Some of it can be good, but you have to make sure you aren't drinking the carbonated kind because that stuff is real garbage.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home