know what i love the most about accutane. people are always saying things like, this should work, this might work....with accutane its like, this works. it works and thats all there is to it. check out this post from august 2003...im a retard. i feel like i already posted that but maybe i just said it because i cant find it.
So I was supposed to go to the dermotologist today to decide if I should go on accutane or not...and I totally forgot. I woke up like 10 minutes before I was supposed to be there so I didnt have time to shower or anything so my hair is totally standing on end and I look really disgusting, but good news! I am not going to use accutane because my other treatment is working ok. Its not some miracle treatment though...I'm on THREE medications for ACNE! How sad is that!
ive been doing my pilates religiously every day for the past 3 weeks and im really starting to see the results.
i bought a pair of SIZE SIX pants the other day.

compare that to this lovely pair of size 20 jeans. THAT I AM IN ONE LEG OF!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home