miserable with decisions.
if i decide to leave mankato, and i want to recieve a full tuition refund, i need to decide by this friday.
otherwise my parents will lose money and i'll feel terrible.
i dont really care that i am here. it bites but i can deal with it.
i doubt i will find a program of study that agrees with me as much as i feel vet tech does.
sitting here for the next semester wont help me. these credits wont transfer. even a bigger waste of money.
a big waste of time, of my life, of effort.
i have 5 days.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home