i might be able to afford taco bell this week
i got a job at a papa murphys in fargo. its a job i already know, itll be easy, its pretty close to campus, they have no problem with me taking off for winter and summer break, and the manager seems really nice. whats the catch??
$5.75 AN HOUR!!!!
when i applied at mr. movies over 3 YEARS AGO the manager told me with shame in his eyes that starting pay was $6.00 an hour. i just dont understand.


2 Comments:
I've always been curious about that place. What's their deal? You bring the pizza home raw and cook it yourself? Am I missing something? Why the hell would anybody do that? Why would I go to the trouble to get take out... if I still have to cook?
I don't get it. Anyway, you'd think they'd be able to pay you more money, considering the lack of overhead for ovens and such.
well youve bought frozen pizza...right? people get papa murphys when they dont want to cook anything nice and they dont really feel like going out...its really really good. plus when you cook it yourself you have some control over how dark or light you want it. you should try it.
Post a Comment
<< Home